Want to fill the Craft Advent Calendar with other items? Here are some recommendations to get your creative thoughts flowing. Email us some of the ideas you come up with, and we will add them to the list.
It is up to you and your recipient on what goes into the Advent Calendar. Go all in on one idea or split it up between several.
BEER ADVENT CALENDAR - (MY PERSONAL FAVORITE)
- Pack with unique craft beer bottles or cans. Visit a bottle shop that sales singles. Better yet, go in with some friends, and you can split 6pks and 4pks. See below.
SPECIALTY TEA BAGS
- You know the stores where you walk in and become overwhelmed with what to try. Swing by there and get different samples of each. 1/3 of an oz will yield about 2 - 10 oz cups of tea or one 20oz cup.
SPECIALTY COFFEE - for that coffee snob we all know and love
SPA ITEMS (SOAPS, BATH SALTS, SCRUBS, LOTIONS)
CIDERS, CRAFT SODAS
- 375ml Bottles fit perfectly. Provide enough for two glasses or one for each.
- Have a Rum and Coke Fan or a Bourbon and Ginger ale Lover. Pick up a can of a mixer and place a miniature (50ml size) on top. Tie it together and call it done. Get a variety of Rum, Bourbon, Vodka, or mix it up.
GIFTS for Toddlers
- Small coloring book
- Candy, swing by a candy shop, and they can place them in bags that will fit into the box.
- Gift card for frozen yogurt or ice cream.
- A couple of Cars (Small Metal or Plastic)
- A pair of shoes.
- Sheets of Stickers
GIFTS FOR YOUR SON
SPECIAL EVENTS FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY - (Ice cream after dinner?)
Have a group of beer-loving friends? Below is a way to fill the craft beer advent with a group of people.
24 Friends - 1 Style Each - 1-24pack (Man you got a lot of Friends :) )
18 Friends - 1 Style Each - 3-6packs of each style + 6 additional styles (3 - 6 packs of each style)
12 Friends - 2 Styles Each - 1-12pack of each style
8 Friends - 3 Styles Each - 2-4packs for each style
6 Friends - 4 Styles Each - 1-6pack of each style
4 Friends - 6 Styles Each - 1-4pack of each style (easier to add two more friends)